Friday, March 21, 2014

So Not Serious!

Several years ago, my Aunt Marlene sent me an elaborate cartoon that made me laugh for days!
When I am seriously creating, I often think of how this would translate to a card with Stampin'Up! product.... and the Back Yard Basics serious egg is just perfect for this!

Stamp Sets and Framelets:
  Secret Garden
  Back Yard Basics
  Circle framelet- to cut burlap and then modify
  Word Bubbles - modified shapes
Ink and Pens:
  Pistachio Pudding
  Gumball Green
  Early Espresso
  Soft Suede
  Chocolate Chip
  Soft Sky
  Pear Pizzazz
  So Saffron
  Wisteria Wonder
  Calypso Coral
  Black Journaling Pen
  Chalk Marker
Paper:
  Whisper White
  Gumball Green
And: adhesive foam and snail
  Burlap Scrap

Laugh about this one....
Put it on paper!
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment